Friday, July 3, 2009

GC's TOP 5 HANGOVERS

1. High School Graduation Day.
June 12 1999, It was a wrap all that was left to do was walk the following day and I was
done with High School...on one condition I had to have a teacher sign a waiver saying I
passed the class (it was pass/fail) the only problem was he was retiring and moving to
the home of the 3 toed sloth, Costa Rica. His son was in my graduating class so I knew
he would be around I just had to find him. After school we goto a party in the park say 3pm.
Dealing with the 4 B's Beers, Blunts, BBQ and Bitchazzz. This goes on until I get word
from a good buddy of mine who was a sophmore at the time, he is having a blowout rocker
at his parents mansion with 4 kegs and say 120 people. Free for all. Get there. We stop at the 7-11 on the
way for a re-up, one of the chicks suggests a runner. We go in she grabs 2 18 packs of
clydesdales and I grab a St. Ides 40? Yes a Krooked Eye. Follow her down the isle and blast
out of that place right into a waiting 1998 Toyota 4Runner. Later! we were out like shout and
headed to the arlay. Get to the party with 3/4 of the 40 left. Immediately pour the remains
into a beer bong and guzzle the whole thing. Some bong hits later and I was out. Trying to work
some game with a nice PYT but end up in a hazed swirl passed out on a couch in the in the middle
of all the chaos until the next morning when I am awaken by my cell. Mom on the other line saying
"I don't care where the hell you are or what you did but get your ass home and get the paper
signed or they will not let you walk." Foot it home and call my boy Shwag to take me down
to school and handle this shit. He comes thru bigtime, mind you I have a splitting headache,
reek of malt liquor and feel like hurling. Go to the office and they tell me JP Jones (the teacher)
has already left campus. I freak and sprint (still slightly juiced from the nigh before) in the direction
of his now defunt classroom. I see him riding off on his custom Harley and flag him down like a
half drunken wanna be graduate baboon style and he pulls over. He said "you are a lucky duck,
congrats." Signed the paper and fled the scene. I was so stoked pumping on adrenaline went
back to the office and handed in my slip and the rest is history. Bonus info: MC Hammer was
at my wedding and Huddy/O'Hare have a photo with him.

No comments: